Clichéland Remake Edition
A downloadable game for Windows
Finally, the remake edition is here! You can check all the changes in the Dev Log below.
The DEMO file has been moved to this page and is available below with the full release file.
As its title can suggest much, Clichéland is a RPG Genre parody game. It tells a story of a decadent hero named Hero whose glorious years have been long gone, though he wishes he could feel the thrill of an adventure once again.
- Game is a SHORT STORY. Up to 2 hours of gameplay.
- It's more like a interactive LINEAR story rather than a game with the utmost gameplay mechanics.
- Because so, it's NOT GRINDY. You don't have to level up at all. Your hero is a retired hero named Hero (yes) who starts at lvl 99. As I said, he's retired, so what's the point of leveling up if he has done everything, right?
- I made this game to make people laugh a bit. But it's very subjective due to how different humans' tastes are. Therefore, you understand that if you don't laugh, it is not entirely my fault!
- The idea for the game came from "The Grand List of Console Role Playing Game Clichés".
What language this game uses?
English. And if you find any mistake, please, let me know.
Will it have Linux/MAC support?
No. It is a RPGM Engine problem, so Windows only.
Can I use the save file from the other edition with this one?
No. There were several changes that made any old save file incompatible with the remake edition. Please, start a new game.
If you find any bugs, glitches or typos, please, let me know. (:
CPU: Intel Celeron 2.0GHz (or AMD equivalent)
RAM: 4GB RAM
OS: Windows 7 64-bit or better.
Resolution: 1024x768 minimum
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: